Thank you Reading Parental for tagging me, I am so psyched that I got tagged! Go check out their blog!
Rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The Questions I was asked:
1. Who is your most read author? V.E Schwab or Emily Rodda
2. Is there a book or series that you can remember your reaction to finishing? I was upset when I finished Mirage because I wanted the book to keep on going!
3. Audio books or Ebooks? I don’t have a preference! I use/read/listen to both. Depends if I am driving or at home
4. If you could invite 3 authors over for lunch who would you choose? V.E Schwab, John Marsden and Leigh Bardugo
5. If you could befriend 3 characters who would you choose? Victor Vale, Lara Jean and Alec Lightwood
6. What is your current favorite movie? Love, Simon (I haven’t watched a lot of movies lately)
7. How many books are on your tbr? I would say roughly 60 physical books at home and 193 on my “want to read” list on Goodreads
8. Are there any books you refuse to read? Not really, I will try everything once!
9. If you could go anywhere fictional/or real where would you go? Ravka in the Grishaverse
10. What are your sun, moon and rising signs? (If you don’t know all then just your sun sign)
Sun – Saggitarius
Moon – Saggitarius
Rising – Aries
11. What’s your favorite flower? Yellow Tulips
My questions for you:
1. Do you like to watch Booktubers?
2. Do you like to write? If yes, what do you write?
3. Favourite city to visit –
4. If you were given $30 to spend on a book today, what book would you buy?
5. What is one book you wish everyone would read?
6. What’s been your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
7. What’s the best book you have read this year so far?
8. If you could teleport to any bookstore in the world where would you go?
9. Where is your favourite place to read?
10. Do you review books on your blog?